How Is Hair Extensions Connected
There are many various methods in which you may make your hair lengthy. These are the general phrases the industry makes use of to represent the process. There are lots of variations of these methods based on the individual who is performing the job ranging from braid weave, tree braids, individuals, latch hooks, pole methodology and much more. Please seek the advice of with your stylist before selecting a method.
1) Weaving: A course of through which you create tracks on the individuals head and sew the hair extensions on. This technique is the most generally used technique in including long hair.
2) Braiding: A course of by which you add extensions by braiding them in. There are numerous types of braiding methods which varies from one expert beautician to a different. Tree Braid, Braid Weave or Individuals, Cornrow, and French Braid are just to name a few.
3) Ring loop: One of the new process during which the steel ring is already on the hair ready to attach using the His & Her Ring – Xer. It is extremely simple to apply and might be re-used.
4) I-Tip hair extensions: A process in which an “I” formed glue is already on the tip of the hair able to be attaching through the use of the His & Her Extension Iron or with a Ring. With the Ring, there is not any heat applied to the hair.
5) U-Tip: A process through which the U shaped glue is already on the tip of the hair ready to attach by using the His & Her Extension Iron.
6) Sizzling glue gun technique: A course of wherein the extension hair is connected directly to your own hair by heated glue stick. In this technique, an acrylic glue stick is placed inside a glue gun which heats and melt the glue. Then, the hair extension and the glue are hooked up immediately onto the person’s hair.
7) Bonding: The best method. Bonding wig or weave which is better glue is brushed or applied onto the weft of the extension hair after which it’s utilized at the root of the individual’s hair. It could simply be eliminated by a remover the glue comes with. That is a temporary method.
8) Clip in hair extensions: A course of by which the extension hair is pre-cut and has clips connected on the weft to clip on and off to your personal hair. It’s quite simple and straightforward to wear. You can put it on or take it off as you please.