How To put in Clip On Hair Extensions
Extensions are becoming more and more standard with ladies who just want to add fullness and length with out having a everlasting attachment. You need to use hair extensions made from human hair to give your hair that natural look.
What makes clip on hair extensions so nice is the fact that they’re low cost and straightforward to put in and even simpler to take away. In contrast to permanent hair extensions corresponding to heat fusion extensions, and traditional sew ins that have to be executed in salons and cost so much, clip on hair extensions are simple to install and you can do them at home.
Step by step Instructions for Putting in Clip on Hair Extensions:
Most ladies can install clip on hair extensions on their own with none exterior help. Nevertheless, generally it’s possible you’ll face the problem of extensions getting detached from the hair or sticking out from underneath. This can be easily solved in the event you do it the appropriate means. You want three things to put in clip on hair extensions: a small tooth comb, good quality hairspray (if your hair is really positive), and of course, some clip on hair extensions.
1. In case your hair diva hair weave is natural and or not as straight as the clip ins you select to make use of you need to press your hair out with a sizzling comb or flat iron to make your hair as straight because the hair you are putting in
2. Part the part of hair just like you do to create a excessive ponytail except that in this case, you depart a small section at the bottom.
3. Place hair in a excessive bun on the crown of your head and put a clip on it so that it does not get in the way.
4. In case your hair is just a little coarse at the roots (you have got new development) You can simply add your first clip in
5. In case your hair is ok you may must tease and backcomb hair roots with the small tooth comb and apply hairspray.
6. Open the clip on and begin by clipping the best clip on to the fuzzy roots of your natural hair, then transfer on to the left clip, and finally, the middle clip.
7. Undo the part bun on the crown of your head and half another part of hair at the bottom, making sure that it is just an inch above the section you just labored on. That is to ensure that this layer of natural hair falls just over the clip on hair extension you just installed.
8. Repeat the steps for as many clip on extensions that you really want to add, make sure that you depart sufficient hair on the top part of your hair to cover the previous extensions.
9. When it’s a must to work on the sides, take a small section of hair about three inches above the ear and clip on the extension.
10. Utilizing hairspray makes the hair a bit firmer, which ensures that the clip on hair extensions do not detach simply.
The perfect method to model your hair after putting in clip on hair extensions is to make use of a flat iron or curling iron. This offers you a flawless look as it helps to blend your natural hair with the extensions.
It is crucial that you don’t brush diva hair weave your hair from the roots as a result of this may probably move the extensions. Watch the video to see how this YouTuber installs her clip on extensions.