Simply Into My HAIR
“I haven’t shampoo’d or cowashed my hair since last Saturday. My HAIR nicely and really wanted a wash and an intensive detangling ~ but I was dreading having a shedding nightmare on my arms!”
My hair this week has been in a bun utilizing some synthetic bulk braid hair (the cheapo stuff for 99p) to make the bun. I’ve taken the bun down every night and both moisturised my hair hundreds and sealed in sections or just carried a quick moisturise with my moisturising spritz containing aloe vera juice, water and Elasta QP Mango Butter and Olive Oil and seal combo concentrating on the perimeter, size, ends and the parts of my hair which are exposed to the elements when in the bun. At night I’ve eliminated the hair tie, plaited or twisted the ends and tucked them underneath, whilst retaining my hair formed in the fashion of a bun for ease of styling the next morning. I then repeat the moisturising and sealing course of in the morning.
My HAIR TIE: I’ve discovered that utilizing this type of hair tie (which is definitely a headband) worls finest for me as it places a lot much less stress on my strands and takes out little to no strands when it is removed curly weaves with bangs every evening. I loop it round on itself thrice after which look the hair tie around my hair twice. It works nicely and has no tough bits of glue exposed to snag my hair.
As my hair hasn’t been combed since Saturday, I determined in opposition to detangling with my comb and as an alternative selected to finger detangle as this has been helping with some shed hair tangles I have encountered this week. It took ages but gave me more management with the tangles and eradicating the shed hair without causing breakage.
My hair on the left not detangled – My hair on the best has been finger detangled, sectioned and clipped up ready for the pre-poo.
On the left, hair shed from the left aspect of head and on the right is the hair shed from the right aspect.
Shed hair from left facet is at the top, hair shed from proper aspect is on the bottom. Second image shows complete hair shed during detangling previous to washing.
A large tangle, I don’t suppose detangled after taking down my PS so I have had just a few tangles like this that I’ve eliminated fastidiously by hand. The picture within the middle reveals the amount of hair shed from the part as soon as fully detangled. More would have come out if I would used a comb, even if it was my trust HS Jumbo Rake! Fingers had been definitely one of the best software for the job.
1. I prepoo’d on dry hair with grapeseed oil in a single day as I did not fancy washing my hair as it was late by the time I had completed completely detangling with solely my fingers. It was well price it as I believe I misplaced much less hair this fashion and breakage would have been minimal.
The grapeseed oil has penetrated my hair nicely. It feels damp. I adore it when I have time to prepoo in a single day, it all the time gives me higher results.
2. I then jumped in the shower and washed with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo as a way to chelate my hair then rinsed.
3. Next I utilized Keracare Cleansing Cream. My product ban is well and truly failed. I don’t care because in the meanwhile I’m prepared to attempt anything to get my hair back to well being so it’s not the appropriate time to be depriving myself of purchasing merchandise.
4. I then did a black tea rinse. I do not normally like the best way these make my hair really feel as my hair goes exhausting as soon as the tea is applied. I often do a tea rinse as the ultimate rinse and do not wash it out. This time I made up the rinse using four PG Tips tea baggage. I then decanted the tea into my bottle with an applicator nozzle this made it simpler to apply the tea on to my scalp. I gave my scalp a quick massage, I solely did a quick one as I don’t desire to govern my scalp too much at the moment. Then I covered with a plastic cap and left of 25-30mins. This step is so messy!!!! Not pleasing at all. Lets see if it works. Right now I am going to strive anything in need of rubbing uncooked garlic on my scalp!!!!
5. I didn’t rinse the black tea from my hair, at this stage I utilized my conditioner mixture of AO HSR cnditioner, Keracare Humecto, Aloe vera Juice, Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol, Roux Porosity Control combined with slightly Silk Amino Acid powder and left this on for 1hr beneath heat after which a further 45 mins without heat with a towel wrapped round my head before rinsing.
5. Utilized go away ins Elasta QP H2 and Bee Mine Deja’s Hair Milk and then air dried to 60% dry using the scarf method.
6. Lastly I applied more BM Hair Milk and then a bit AtOne With Nature Leave In conditioner, sealed with Grapeseed oil adopted by somewhat Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum on my very ends, hairline and nape then put my hair right into a unfastened bun and reapplied the scarf.
I am currently sat with the scarf on my head whilst I type this put up. This wash day I tried to avoid protein in an try to maintain the softness in my strands. I will probably be spritzing with my moisturising spritz which incorporates water, conditioner and glycerin in an 70:20:10 ratio so as to maintain the moisture up in my strands.
In the mean time:
Breakage ~ is low
Shedding ~ is medium, it could be higher!
I plan to put my crochet braids again in tomorrow using the afro kinky braid hair. I’ll in all probability solely keep it in for 2 weeks although as it is only a trial run actually to see what it’ll look like.
These are my new ‘Wash Day Clips’ they’re tremendous easy to take away and change in my hair, even with new progress. They are also clean with no jagged items to snag on my hair. To prime it off, they have been an entire bargain at £1.50 for two, so I obtained four!!! I exploit 2 in the back and a couple of within the entrance.