How To apply For A Hair Alternative System
WIGS FOR Youngsters IS Right here That can assist you!
Please learn your entire web page before going to the appliance hyperlink.
How to apply for a Hair Piece:
To be eligible for a hairpiece, the recipient little one wants to fulfill the following standards:
1. Must be 18 years of age or youthful
2. Is experiencing hair loss because of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, alopecia, trichotillomania, burns, or some other medical reasons
3. Is referred by a medical skilled who signs and submits medical proof or curly hair wrap prescription for child’s want of hairpiece.
In case your little one meets the above criteria, please read the steps below to get an outline of the applying process, earlier than you apply for the hairpiece. Each step must be accomplished before moving on to the following step.
Step 1: Find a Salon
1. Seek for a certified affiliate salon (not too long ago educated by Wigs For Children to offer companies needed) or affiliate salon (Not lately trained however has assisted WFK candidates prior to now with services needed) on our Salon Locator that’s closest to you utilizing your zip code. 1. Sort in your zip code on the locator and choose “certified affiliate salon” or “affiliate salon” in the search tag area. Do not sort anything else in the opposite fields. Click on submit.
2. As soon as the salon is identified, contact them to introduce yourself as a Wigs For Children wig applicant. Guarantee their willingness to help with measurements and fitting/styling of the hairpiece that you’d obtain upon approval of your software.
1. If you cannot discover an affiliate salon close to you, we recommend using search engines like google equivalent to Google to search for a hair substitute middle, an expert salon that has experience in making/styling wigs, or a salon that’s willing to complete our online training (freed from charge) earlier than they help with the measurements and fitting for the hairpiece. The American Hair Loss Council Listing is an efficient resource to search out hair alternative salons in your area if there are no certified affiliates in your area. As soon as the salon is recognized, contact them to introduce your self as a Wigs For Children wig applicant and guarantee their willingness to help with measurements and fitting/styling of the hairpiece that you’d obtain once the applying is authorized.
1. You will need the next info from the helping salon/middle: – Full title of salon/middle
– Full title of the aiding stylist on the salon/heart
– Full Deal with and cellphone variety of the salon/middle
– Greatest email address to achieve the aiding stylist on the salon/heart
– If stylist has wig handling experience or has serviced a WFK applicant in past (if not a “certified affiliate” or “affiliate” from salon locator)
– Salon license number
1. Inform the stylist at the salon/middle that they are going to be contacted by the Recipient Program Supervisor from Wigs For Children for verification functions and to reply any questions they might have.
Step 2: Submit the net Software
As soon as a salon/heart is identified, contacted, and confirmed, you possibly can full the online application. The application hyperlink is supplied at the underside of the web page.
***For youngsters who’re hospitalized, little one life specialists and/or social staff can work with you to assist with the applying course of***
Step 3: Finishing Application for Approval
As soon as the net software has been submitted, you’ll obtain an electronic mail confirming the receipt of your software and providing the subsequent steps in the process. Examine your inbox and spam for the e-mail from “[email protected]”. If you do not see the email inside an hour of curly hair wrap the appliance submission, please name the Wigs For Youngsters Recipient Department at 440.333.4433 (Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9am-4pm EST).
As a part of the subsequent steps in the appliance process, as the email will define, you need to submit all of the required documentation and footage to Wigs For Children Recipient Department.
Once the Wigs For Children Recipient Department receives and verifies the completeness of necessities, the appliance will probably be authorized, and you’ll be notified through e mail.
Step 4: Submitting measurements To Order The Hairpiece
1. After approval, the applicant receives an email notifying them that a measurement packet has been despatched by way of mail.
2. Upon its receipt, the applicant calls the chosen salon to schedule a consultation appointment during which time measurements for ordering the wig are taken and recorded utilizing the instruments and documents offered within the mailed measurement packet.
***Measurements for the hairpiece can’t be taken without the receipt of the measurement packet from Wigs For Youngsters***
1. The required documentation and instruments from the measurement packet will then be mailed again to Wigs For Youngsters Recipient Division by the Applicant.
2. Upon receipt of the packet, Wigs For Kids verifies the completeness of the measurement necessities. As soon as completeness of necessities is confirmed, an order is positioned for the hairpiece.
3. The applicant will obtain an electronic mail confirming the receipt and approval of the measurement packet.
4. In circumstances where the necessities for the measurements should not full or clear, the applicant will be contacted via e-mail to offer the lacking necessities or to clarify sure areas.
***The hairpiece cannot be ordered except the measurement requirements are clear and full***
Step 5: Hairpiece Is Ordered
It takes a minimal of 12 weeks from the time the hairpiece is ordered to the time the applicant receives delivery data for the hairpiece by way of electronic mail.
The e-mail will comprise the tracking quantity for the mailed hairpiece and an connected document that the applicant will print and take to the salon once the hairpiece is obtained.
Step 6: Receipt of Hairpiece and Comply with-up
1. On receipt of the hairpiece, the applicant schedules an appointment with the chosen salon for fitting and styling of the hairpiece.
2. The recipient of the hairpiece is required to notify the Wigs For Youngsters Recipient Division on supply of the hairpiece and the scheduled appointment date.
3. The complete mailed packet needs to be taken to the salon by the wig recipient during the appointment for correct fitting, slicing and styling (if want be), and to go over the haircare information.
4. After fitting of the hairpiece, an “approval/acceptance” kind is signed by both the hairpiece recipient family and the salon, and mailed to Wigs For Kids Recipient Department.
5. Approval/acceptance kind is included within the measurement packet mailed to the applicant after approval of software. Additionally it is hooked up to the shipping e mail sent to the hairpiece recipient.
***With out the receipt of the signed and completed “approval/acceptance” kind by Wigs For Children, the applicant’s file is deemed incomplete and will affect the reapplication course of the next 12 months. This kind can solely be signed by each parties after the hairpiece is fitted and styled, not before***
– The hairpiece recipient can apply once more the following 12 months for a new hairpiece if the need still exists. Wigs For Children gives one hairpiece per baby per 12 months free of charge to the recipient household pending approval of the appliance.
– The application process steps have to be adopted and accomplished with every software i.e.